Roof Membrane Coating System
As TPO and other membranes become weathered, rooftops can crack, leak, and pick up dirt, diminishing their effectiveness and energy saving properties. Conklin's elastomeric coatings provide a new, cost effective solution for repairing and preserving approved membranes, resulting in improved energy savings.Complete Roofing Systems uses the Conklin Membrane Coating System to revive your failing EPDM, PVC, or other SINGLE PLY Roof. Traditional membranes are often black in color absorbing the sun's heat and causing substantial expansion and contraction, which puts extreme stress on the seams - causing them to fail which always results in leaks.
Professional Membrane Coating System Application by Complete Roofing Systems
Benefits of the Membrane Coating System
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
- Increases energy efficiencey and lowers utility expense with its cool, white, reflective surface.
- Extends the life of your existing roof.
Recommended for application over these membranes:
- Aged TPO (Thermoplastice Olefin) membranes
- Aged PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) membranes
- CSPE (Chlorosulfonated Polyurethene) membranes
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
- Modified Bitumen
Southwestern Idaho Commercial Roof Membrane Coating System
Serving Boise and the greater Southwestern Idaho area!
Counties Served: Ada, Boise, Gem, Canyon, and Payette